> Dragon Flight Zipline Tour
1. 55 Platforms
2. 26 Ziplines (Longest 756 m., 312m., 258m.)
3. 3 Abseils
4. 1 Sky Board
5. 1 Sky Bridge
6. 1 Canopy Walk
7. 1 Timber Ladder
8. 1 360 View Panoramic Sky Bridge
9. 1 Timber Sky ladder
10. 1 Spiral Staircase
11. 1 Tree House
12. Double Safety Cable
13. Nature Walk
14. Lunch or Dinner
15. Coffee or Tea
16. Drinking Water
17. First Aid Insurance
18. Free Tiansportation
19. Free T-Shirt
What you should bring:
- Running shoes or hiking boots (footwear must have closed toes and heels)
- Mosquito spray
- Long pants or long shorts
- Camera (small camera with a safety strap camera are best)
- Small backpacks or fanny packs are ideal to carry snacks, water, camera, jacket, and gloves
- Clothing to match the weather, remembering our tours runs rain or shine. During summer months we recommended casual clothing.
Requirements and restrictions:
Anyone age from 4 to 65 can participate
Weight not over 120kg
Not recommended for pregnant women, any mental health condition, diabetes, epilepsy, previous operation or injury.
Reservations and Cancellation Policies:
- You can make an online reservation, call us, or send us an email. We will confirm your booking within 24 hours.
- Dragon Flight has a restrict cancellation policy.
- One day before departure time free of charge
- Six hours before departure time 50% charge
- Last minute cancellation full rate charge.
- Of course, you can change your reservation date.